Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The beginning...

"The Walking Dead"
Piston, K. (2013, April 4). Hispanics Love 'The Walking Dead': Zombie Mania Takes Latinos By Storm In The US And Abroad. Retrieved April 25, 2013, from The Huntington Post Latino: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/hispanics-love-the-walkin_n_3014170.html

I am getting into this late, but at the conclusion of season 3 I couldn't help but to start blogging about the amazing craziness that is the "Walking Dead" on AMC Sunday's at 9pm EST (well not until next season) I want to mention that I have no affiliation with the TV series, show, production, publications, cable networks, etc. I am my own person, these are my own thoughts and questions about what may be happening on the show and with characters.

I have a lot of topics that I plan to discuss on this blog...I will begin by discussing individual characters to get us up to speed. I also plan to discuss individual topics or themes that I feel are underlying in the show. I have a list of topics, plan to go episode by episode as well. If you can think of a topic you feel should be discussed please feel free to let make a suggestion. Please feel free to post questions, thoughts, etc.

Here's to Exposing dead!

Works Cited 

 Frank Darabont. (2010-2013).[The Walking Dead]. Gale Anne Hurd.  Atlanta, GA: Stargate Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment